NOTICE OF ANNUAL VESTRY MEETING
Notice is hereby given, in terms of clause 12.1 of the Constitution, that the ANNUAL VESTRY MEETING of ST STEPHENS CHURCH, Claremont, will be held on Sunday 31 May 2015, after the 9:30am service.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED:
- Election of 2 (two) Church Wardens.
- Election of Delegates to the annual Synod.
- Election of Members of Church Council.
- Receiving, considering and adopting the financial report, annual accounts and balance sheet.
- Receiving, considering and adopting the annual reports of the Church Wardens.
- Any other matter placed on the agenda by the Church Council or of which written notice to the Church Council has been given by any voting member at least 2 (two) weeks before the meeting (i.e.: two weeks before 31 May 2015).
Please note that, in light of item 6, no matter will be open for discussion at the Annual Vestry Meeting of which written notice has not been received prior to the stipulated date. Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting, but only members on the electoral roll may vote.
Dated this 12th April 2015